At a loss for words?
I can help.
Let’s create the copy you need to entice, tantalize and persuade your audience. My approach is simple but effective. With each project we share, I am:
Adapting to your brand’s distinct voice.
Your content should sound like you. As the writer, I understand that it’s not enough to choose good words. It’s important to be tone-consistent. I pay close attention to the voice and nature of your brand to create materials that blend seamlessly. Examples:
- Crafting on-brand materials for big names like Nobu, Ritz-Carlton, and Destination Hotels
- Writing blogs with high dwell times across many industries
Taking the time to understand your audience.
Persuasive copy helps you increase sales, subscriptions, and traffic. Good copy takes note of demographics as well as those magic words that make up SEO. By considering the needs and desires of your particular audience, we can better create value in their lives. Examples:
- Increasing one company’s average email open rate from 26.97% to 32.3%, and their average CTR from 3.5% to 6.1%
- Researching and writing an SEO landing page that ranks #1 for the targeted keyword
Embracing authenticity and originality.
I create connections. Connections between me and you. Connections between you and them. These days, having a good product will only get you so far. You need personality and a sprinkling-of-clever if you hope to rise above the commercial clamor. Examples:
- Analyzing the saleability of screenplays and manuscripts for a Hollywood producer/literary agent
- Reviewing PC games for thousands of viewers on a sister site of Metacritic